Tuesday, September 1, 2009

In Case You Wondered Just How Lame I Am...


We all know that Birv loves her some tv. I'd like to think it was partly my job to watch it, having this blog and all. (It's not, but let me have my delusions, mmmkay?) Pointing out just how much of a loser I am, I actually wrote down my new fall tv schedule yesterday. What? I like to be organized!
Then I counted up all the hours of tv on it- a breathtaking 25... 29 if you count the shows I WANT to watch, but are on at the same time as other ones (Thursday nights! What am I going to do with you??). 29 hours...in one week. What has Tivo done to me???
The fact that I actually harbored some resentment to the networks for scheduling four shows at the 7pm CST hour on Thursdays should disgust me... but it doesn't. Just writing about it here makes me a little angry all over again. How do I choose? I know I could watch the shows I miss on the internet or wait for them on Netflix, but dammit, I want to watch them NOW! Anyone else having scheduling difficulties? Am I the only one that will admit to how much tv I actually watch?
This, dear friends, is why I do not upgrade my cable.

2 comments:

kt said...

post your schedule dude! i'm so behind the 8 ball on this...i need to know what's in store for fall!

cat-fish said...

Yeah! You are making me even more excited for the fall season...what are these shows??? I know at least one of them, Glee, which I am willing to give a 2nd chance...