Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Birv Out, Bitches!! SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!!


Oh... we've all wanted to do it. I think that's why this JetBlue Flight Attendant is getting so much press. What's better than someone giving a profanity-laden speech, taking two beers and ripping open the emergency slide, running ACROSS THE TARMAC to your car, and then driving home and jumping in bed with your boyfriend?

You, sir, are a hero. I've worked in retail, and I can remember every face of every stuck-up stay at home mom that cursed me out because I couldn't ship her drawer pulls to her for free... per company policy. Bitter? Me? Nope.
We've all fantasized about quitting in some sort of over-the-top fashion... cursing out your boss, yelling back at the incredibly self-centered customers, going on a forklift rampage at Menards (courtesy of my Assistant Director- creative, isn't he?)... what's your blaze-of-glory quitting fantasy?

Before we go- let's all take a minute to enjoy the true artistry of the man through this reenactment from NextMedia Animation, shall we? It may be in Chinese, but I think we can all get the basic story. My favorite part (there are so many to choose from!) has to be the lady cursing him out AFTER he got hit on the head by her luggage. Just cracks me up!!



1 comment:

Cathy said...

I especially enjoy that they had to show him coming home to the arms of his half-naked lover, who I can only assume has no job as he is lounging around in his underwear in the middle of the day.