Tuesday, April 7, 2009

mmm...Creamy: When Frat Rats Work Food Service.

Free Gallon of (Salad) Dressing (Lincoln Park)


(1) Unopened Classic Sysco brand Liberty Creamy Caesar dressing.


This is a one gallon jar that was mis-ordered at my work. I brought it home by my roomates told me that we already have enough Creamy Dressing in our fridges.
I would hate to see all this Creamy Dressing go to waste- Think of all the salads you could toss with it!
Perhaps we could arrange a Creamy Dressing exchange.

Failing that, I am willing to unload all of this Creamy Dressing for free.
Seriously, come get this Creamy Dressing off my hands.

E-mail only please. First come first serve basis.
Location: Lincoln Park
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1111553909







I especially like the demonstrative photo that the jar is, in fact UNOPENED.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

This looks like something Gaskin would have posted in college!