In honor of Earth Day, here's some energy-saving activities:
1. Instead of buying NEW gas, siphon gas out of your neighbor's vehicle. You'll also save the earth from harmful fumes- they can't drive their car, and you'll be running away, at least that trip.
2. Turn off your tv and act out your own episode of Lost. It's a special (read: clip show) tonight anyway.
3. Go to the bathroom with the lights off. Surely you've had some jokester in your life shut the lights off when you're doing your business. It's freaky in there- sure the mirror's there... but WHERE ARE YOU?
4. Light your night using only the soft blue glow of the Bunsen burners in your meth lab.
5. Cut the main power line to your neighbors' house. This may also prompt them to move (Big Bro? Sis in Law?)