Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I just want to enjoy my Cinnamon Toast Crunch in peace.

It's final debate night, and man I am suffering SEVERE voter fatigue. Don't get me wrong, I still care passionately about the issues and am thrilled to exercise my right to vote in 3 weeks. However, how much more debate can we handle? Are we going to learn any new information about the candidates? In the days where media didn't travel at the speed of text, several debates and year-long campaign trails were warranted in order to appropriately visit the constituency. With the amount of exposure these days, I have to ask the question: is a 20 month campaign still necessary?

I am starting to feel like I did when I was 8 and the Oliver North trial was on: can't I just F$*#ing watch The Price is Right?

Thanks to Rachel for the picture, who takes a hard line with miniature dogs.

No comments: