Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Oh Hells Yeah.


Nastia Liukin is guest starring on Gossip Girl... and NOT as herself. Yes, I am CRAZY excited. I wonder what role they are going to put her in? I can only imagine that there will be some sort of gymnastics involved. Perhaps circus people... that Nastia is freakishy flexible. Now I need to figure out how to watch both Chuck and Gossip Girl, since they are on at the same time on Mondays.

Of course this may not be a problem for long, as network TV continues to conspire against my happiness. Chuck, Pushing Daisies, Life and Ghost Whisperer are all in danger of cancellation, thus severely marring my current Golden Age of TV. Pushing Daisies is, naturally the most disturbing to discover on this list since I make no secret about being completely in love with every aspect of this show. My calm demeanor is merely a front, I am dying a little inside. Plus, to be honest, I'm not completely surprised: god forbid something intelligent remain on TV for more than 15 episodes.

No comments: