Friday, October 17, 2008

Political statements... now holding up your pants.


I love politics. I love fashion. Now, I can combine the two. Evidently attempting to reach out to the southern constituency, this designer has developed the Obama Belt . I'm trying to think of when it would be appropriate to wear this... especially for $100.

Product Site here, where all proceeds will benefit voter registration in swing states.
NY Times blog "The Moment" here... which has me becoming a steady reader.

In other Birv news... can we discuss my disappointment in this season's Ghost Whisperer? Through the magic of Tivo, I watched last week's today. IT WAS I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER! How cheap can you get? The writers sure seem to be phoning it in at this point.

On the plus side, it had both Rachel Leigh Cook (Josie. How art the mighty fallen) and Jason London (remember him? He was in Dazed and Confused. And nothing else). If you can't throw your washed-up 90's star pals a bone now and then (Jamie Kennedy I'm still looking at you), what good is having your own show?

No comments: